AMAZING RENTAL VACATIONS
1. Check-In time is after 4pm, and Check-Out time is at 10am. No early check-in or late check-out. A half day rent charge will be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. If the property has been found to be smoke in, a $1,000.00 fee will be assessed. If the guest chooses to smoke outside, all cigarette / cigar butts must be removed off property. If butts are found on or around property an additional $1000.00 fee will be assessed.
3. Pet Fees – NO Pets are allowed
4. Firearms are NOT permitted on property. Amazing Rental Vacations, nor homeowners will be responsible for any accidents, incidents, or injury involving firearms.
5. Age Requirement – No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25). One (1) guardian is required for every four (4) singles under the age of 25. kGuardians must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five (25) at all times, and be present at the time of check-in. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. No-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
6. Damage protection – Damage Protection covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The Damaged protection will pay a maximum benefit of ? as a result of inadvertent acts. The Damage Protection is purchased at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The Damage protection does not cover the guest for soiled or misplaced linens, loss of keys, theft, failure to remove garbage from the property, or leaving the house excessively dirty. These fees will be charged to the payment method on file. Non billing stipulations include: No damage or theft to the property or items in the property: No violations of rental or association policies: Rental is left in a neat and orderly condition : All garbage is removed from the house and pool areas: All keys and garage door openers remain in the house.
7. Damage Deposit – a damage deposit may be required on certain properties, as noted on the Reservation Confirmation. This dage deposit will be secured as a hold on a credit card prior to occupancy. The damage deposit may be used to pay amounts due not covered under the terms of section 5 above. The credit card hold will be released after check-out, providing there is no damage for which renter may be responsible.
8. Resort Fee – A resort fee is added to each reservation for the processing of your reservation and is non-refundable upon cancellation.
9. Advance Payment – Upon booking, an advance payment of 50% of the rent plus taxes is required in addition to the Damage Protection Insurance and the Administration Fee. Accepted payment methods are?
10. Final Payment – The final BALANCE is due 60 days before your arrival date. The final rent payment must be made with a credit card, e-check, money order or cashier’s check only. If you are booking within 14 days of the arrival date, a check will not be accepted – only credit card, money order or cashier’s check.
11. Cancellations – Cancellations made after the time of booking will be non-refundable unless a worry-free cancellation option has been purchased and will result in a 100% loss of all monies paid upon cancellation.
The loss can be avoided if worry-free cancellation option or CSA travel Protection Insurance was purchased and the reason for cancellation is covered under the travel insurance policy. If you should have to cancel your reservation, please notify us immediately of any cancellation requests.
12. Worry-Free Cancellation Option – All payments to Amazing Rental Vacations are non-refundable at the time of purchase. Travelers can add our Worry-Free Cancellation Option to their reservation for a 5% charge of the total reservation. This option will allow travelers to cancel outside of 30 days prior to their arrival date, no questions asked, and allow them to receive a full refund minus the 5% purchase fee. Once the stay is within 30 days to the date of arrival, it will no longer be covered by worry-free Cancellation and will become non-refundable. Should a mandatory evacuation take place in the county that your property is located in and within your reservation date(s), we will allow you to apply the unused portion of your rent and fees (other than the cleaning and resort fees) to another date. If there is an increase in the rate due to season pricing, you will be responsible for the difference. No REFUNDS will be given if there is a decrease in the amount. You can opt into Worry-Free Cancellation at any time prior to when the final payment is made. Once the final payment is made, this policy is n longer available to purchase.
13. Hurricane/Tropical Storm Evacuations – Our policies regarding mandatory hurricane and tropical storm evacuations are wrapped into our Worry-Free Cancellation Option. (Item 11)
14. Changes to your reservation – Any changes made to a reservation will be treated as a cancellation unless a worry-free cancellation option is purchased.
15. Travel Insurance – CSA Travel Protection Insurance is available through ARV which covers cancellation or interruption of your stay, travel delay, baggage delay, rental car damage, and emergency medical expense. The plan is optional but we strongly recommend it. In case of any unforeseen events, this insurance helps protect our vacation investment. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE THIS COVERAGE, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN WITHIN THE 90 DAY PERIOD. For questions concerning the travel insurance or to make a claim call CSA directly at ?. The insurance premium is ? of the total, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
16. Monthly Reservation Cancellations – Monthly renters must cancel One hundred and twenty days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety days prior to check-in.
17. Maximum Occupancy – The maximum number of guests for this property is limited to a specific
occupancy. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all money paid. No more than 10 persons are allowed on the property at any one time.
18. Minimum Stay – Longer minimum stays may be required during peak seasons or holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate. ALL PROPERTIES REQUIRE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
19. Inclusive Fees – Rates include a one-time linen/towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate if your rental requires them.
20. No Daily Maid Service – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Daily maid service is offered under the guest services at an additional cost.
21. Cleaning Fee – A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. This is applied for cleaning and laundry services upon departure. To avoid an extra cleaning charge: wash the dishes and leave the property in a neat and orderly condition. A $75 garbage removal fee will be assessed if garbage is not removed from the property at the time of check-out.
22. Assessments – If any keys or entry devices are lost or misplaced, the following fees will be assessed: $25 per door key, $75 per electronic fob key, $75 per community amenity pass and $75 per garage door opener.
23. Neighborhood Rules/HOA – Most homes located in residential neighborhoods are controlled by a Homeowner Association. These associations have very strict rules that must be respected. Most violations warrant a fine that the guest will be responsible for paying. Many rental properties prohibit onsite parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis, etc.) and/or restrict the number of motorized vehicles per rental unit.
24. Noise Ordinance – Quiet time for all properties 10 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with Florida county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the door and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M.,all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises.
25. Weddings / Events – All weddings and/or events must be pre-approved by Amazing Rental Vacations. A $750 event fee will be assessed for any weddings or events. All events must meet local restrictions, HOA rules and follow noise restrictions. The guests are responsible for any permits necessary for beach weddings. Absolutely no more than 10 persons are permitted to be on the property at any one time, except properties that have been pre-approved to have more persons. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made. Amazing Rental Vacations can provide a list of venues that will allow larger gatherings.
Amazing Rental Vacations must pre-approve any event / wedding at the property and a fee will be applied.
26. Pool Policy – diving or jumping into the pool or hot tub may result in head, neck or spinal injuries. The renter accepts all rish of the pool or hot tub and specifically agrees that no minor will swim unaccompanied by an adult. Community or condominium pools or hot tubs are not controlled or maintained by Amazing Rental Vacations, and cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the pool or hot tub. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool or hot tub is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Amazing Rental Vacations will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible. A fee is required to heat private pools and / or spas and must be added seven days prior to your arrival date.
27. Liability Waivers:
• Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises.
• I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this properties, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and/or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
• Indemnification: Guest and their party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ARV and its
employees, from and against all claims, suits, damages, costs, losses and expenses arising from injury to any person or property occurring on or about the property.
28. Falsified Reservations – Any reservation obtained
under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will result in immediate eviction.
29. Accommodation – We will reserve for you the specific unit selected at the time of your reservation upon the receipt of your deposit and signed agreement. Subject to availability for maintenance, owner usage, or other issues that may render the accommodations unsuitable for rental, and / or subject to the property remaining as a ARV accommodation at the time of the stay in an equivalently priced accommodation if available. Notwithstanding ARV efforts, if the specific unit reserved is unavailable for any reason, guests will be limited to a full refund or similar accommodation at their election. In no event will AVR be responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees or other consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of a specific accommodation.
By making the initial payment for this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement and rental details below. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.